Theme: Sampression Lite
Sampression Lite is a fully responsive theme, perfect for blogging. It’s lightweight responsive design allows this theme to adapt across a range of screen sizes. Besides an elegant design, Sampression Lite features customizable menus and widgets, along with a threaded comments section. It supports sticky notes with special effects and allows the best placement of feature images on posts. Currently it is supporting single layer menu only.
Copyright & License
* Sampression Lite, Copyright 2012-2013 Sampression.com
* Sampression Lite is distributed under the terms of the GNU GPL.
- Theme Options
- Custom Widgets
- Custom Menu
- iSotope jQuery
- Sticky Post
- Fixed repeating latest posts twice in home page.
- Fixed right sidebar widgetize problem.
- Fixed style for right sidebar search widget.
- Fixes on missing function for excerpt.
- Added Custom Read More on excerpt.
- Minor fixes for Search Form Placeholder Text.
- Added Back to gallery link to Single Image Gallery Post.
- Fixed Theme Textdomain.
- Removed Categories Listing form Search Result page.
- Multi layout (auto resize and auto append ) fixed with isotope script.
- Multiple categories can be selected under “Filter By” option in the home page.
- Fixed the “Draft Post” issue: Drafts Posts do not appear until they are published.
- Fixed the “Theme Options” issue: Subscribers cannot change “Theme Options” anymore.
- Supports WP-Pagenavi plugin.
- Supports dropdown menu.
- Theme Options layout enchance.
- Fixed CSS related bugs, especially on the IE browsers < version 9.x.
- Fixed “Featured Image Height” issue.
- Fixed “Featured Image Alignment” related issues on various view-port sizes.
- Fixed “Notice” issue: Notice doesn’t appear when there are no sticky posts.
- Fixed “Tags Alignment” issue: Before the fix, tags didn’t align when there were many tags and categories.
- Fixed “Image Alignment” issue: Image inserted from editor are automatically aligned.
- Fixed “Default About Me Widget” issue: Default “About Me Widget” on the bottom of the page can now be removed.
- Fixed “Responsive Design” related issues.
- Fixed “Tick Mark” issue: The “Tick Mark” icon that appeared while hovering over categories filter in the primary navigation bar doesn’t appear anymore when unchecked.
- Fixed “Filter By” bar click issue.
- Added “Filter By” bar shows all categories by default along with a sliding animation.
- Added Sneak-peek of all existing categories.
- The page now scrolls to the top when category is changed.
- Different image thumbnail sizes have been used for featured image on homepage and interior pages.
- Improved multi-level menus for large screen sizes and added support for small screen sizes.
- Changed previous social media icons (Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus) and added YouTube as an option.
- The design of “Sticky Post” has been made more prominent.
- A slightly darker color has been used for links.
- Fixed Meta links now redirect to their respective archive pages.
- Users can now use any name for apple touch icons, favicons and logos.
- Added Options to not use the default logos and favicons.
- Removed default logo, favicons and apple touch icons.
- Removed Site verification, analytics, etc.
- Few sampression hooks ( sampression_meta, sampression_title, sampression_favicon, sampression_styles, sampression_links, sampression_logo, etc. ) are introduced.
- Fixed: automatic widget glitch on ‘bottom-widget-3′.
- Added: Sampression Lite is now retina ready.
- Added: Added rtl.css for RTL(right-to-left) support .
- Added: Sampresson Lite now supports custom background image and color.
- Added: Sampresson Lite now supports custom header image and color.
- Added: Apple touch icon of size 144×144 for high resolution ipads with option on admin panel.
- Fixed: Top Nav resizing problem.
- Fixed: Custom code not working.
- Fixed: Categories overlap on archive page.
- Improved: Various code optimizations.