Documentation – Naya Lite
Content focused minimal typographic theme.
Thank you for using Naya Lite. If you have any questions that are beyond the scope of this following instructions, please feel free to use our Community Forum.
Installing a Naya Lite Theme
Uploading via the WordPress Dashboard
Use the WordPress Dashboard to install your theme:
- Log in to your WordPress dashboard and go to Appearance > Themes.
- Click on Add New button at the top of the page.
- Search for “Naya Lite” in the search box and download the theme from the results shown.
- Click on Install Button when you see Naya Lite Theme listed in the search result.
- Once the installation process is complete, click on the Activate Button to activate the Naya Lite Theme.
- Once the theme has been activated, you’ll be redirected to our Naya Lite’s welcome page.
Uploading via FTPYou can also upload the un-zipped file to a folder on your site via FTP:
- Download a theme from sampression.com – a compressed .zip file will be downloaded to you computer.
- Extract the downloaded folder to your computer.
- Use FTP to login to your site and upload the theme folder to the wp-content/themes/ folder.
- Open your WordPress Dashboard and go to: Appearance › Themes and activate the theme.
2. How to Update a Sampression Themes
When ever there’s an update for Naya Lite Theme, you will receive a notification on your WordPress dashboard. To update to the latest version, simply click on the Update Now link.
3. Customizing Your ThemeTo make any customization to your website can be accessed via the Appearance > Customize section. The customization options will be shown on the left menu, while you can preview the changes to the right main window. You can also directly click on the Edit icon on the main window to go to that particular section and make your changes.
4. Naya Lite Important Links
Go to Appearance > Customize > Important Links to find information about the Naya Lite theme, links to Online Support, Documentation, Community Forum and the Live Demo here.
5. General Settings
5.1 Site IdentityYou can customise your site’s identity in this section. Finedine supports both graphic and text-based logos and also has Site Icon also known as Fav Icon. To add your logo, go to Appearance > Customize > General Settings > Site Identity
5.2 BackgroundYou can change the background color for the site here. To customize the site’s background color, go to Appearance > Customize > General Settings > Background
6. TypographyNaya Lite has extensive options to customize your site. To make any typographical changes, go to Appearance > Customize > Typography
7. Default Sidebar LayoutNaya Lite offer 3 different layout settings for your site. To make layout changes, go to Appearance > Customize > Default Sidebar Layout
8. BlogNaya Lite allows you to customize the information that you want to show in your blog page. To make changes, go to Appearance > Customize > Blog
By default Naya Lite supports only one menu that will appear on the top right of the header. To create menus:
- Login to WordPress Admin
- Go to: Appearance › Menus
- Under Edit Menus “Create a new menu”, give it a menu name and Create Menu.