Get 70% off when you upgrade to Sampression Pro using the Coupon Code:
- Fixed: Overlapping issue of the posts
- Fixed: CSS issue for featured image
- Added: Language file (sampression.po) added for translation
- Some function is changed
- Fixed: Repeating id changed to class.
- Fixed: Category Filtering menu fixed in ios devices
- Fixed: Removed extra closing tags on sidebar.php file
- Added: Responsive video feature added.
- Changed: Isotope jquery plugin replaced by shuffle.js jquery plugin
- Changed: Multiple category filtering changed to single category filtering in home page
- Changed: Sticky post’s position changed from right to left.
- Fixed: CSS Fixings.
- Added: CSS for header section
- Fixed: Logo/icons popup issue
- Fixed: Various CSS Fixing
- Improved: Code optimizations
- Added: Sampression Lite is now retina ready
- Added: Added rtl.css for RTL(right-to-left) support
- Added: Sampresson Lite now supports custom background image and color
- Added: Sampresson Lite now supports custom header image and color
- Added: Apple touch icon of size 144×144 for high resolution ipads with option on admin panel
- Fixed: Top Nav resizing problem
- Fixed: Custom code not working
- Fixed: Categories overlap on archive page
- Improved: Various code optimizations
- Fixed: automatic widget glitch on ‘bottom-widget-3’
- Fixed CSS related bugs, especially on the IE browsers < version 9.x
- Fixed “Featured Image Height” issue
- Fixed “Featured Image Alignment” related issues on various view-port sizes
- Fixed “Notice” issue: Notice doesn’t appear when there are no sticky posts
- Fixed “Tags Alignment” issue: Before the fix, tags didn’t align when there were many tags and categories
- Fixed “Image Alignment” issue: Image inserted from editor are automatically aligned
- Fixed “Default About Me Widget” issue: Default “About Me Widget” on the bottom of the page can now be removed
- Fixed “Responsive Design” related issues
- Fixed “Tick Mark” issue: The “Tick Mark” icon that appeared while hovering over categories filter in the primary navigation bar doesn’t appear anymore when unchecked
- Added: “Filter By” bar shows all categories by default along with a sliding animation
- Added: Sneak-peek of all existing categories
- Fixed “Filter By” bar click issue
- The page now scrolls to the top when category is changed
- Different image thumbnail sizes have been used for featured image on homepage and interior pages
- Improved multiple level menus for large screen sizes and added support for small screen sizes
- Changed previous social media icons (Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus) and added YouTube as an option
- The design of “Sticky Post” has been made more prominent
- A slightly darker color has been used for links
- Fixed Meta links now redirect to their respective archive pages
- Users can now use any name for apple touch icons, favicons and logos
- Added Options to not use the default logos and favicons
- Removed Site verification, analytics, etc.
- Removed default logo, favicons and apple touch icons
- Few sampression hooks ( sampression_meta, sampression_title, sampression_favicon, sampression_styles, sampression_links, sampression_logo, etc. ) are introduced.
- Multiple categories can be selected under “Filter By” option in the home page.
- Fixed the “Draft Post” issue: Drafts Posts do not appear until they are published.
- Fixed the “Theme Options” issue: Subscribers cannot change “Theme Options” anymore.
- Supports WP-Pagenavi plugin.
- Supports dropdown menu.
- Theme Options layout enchance.
- Added the missing function for excerpts.
- Minor fixing of Search Form Placeholder Text.
- Added “Back to Gallery” link to Single Image Gallery Post.
- Fixed the Multi layout (auto re-sizing and auto appending) feature using isotope script.
- Fixed Error 1: Latest posts appeared twice in the home page.
- Fixed Error 2: Widgetizing problem with the right sidebar.