Terms & Conditions
We build web software that people can use to power their websites or their client’s websites. Individuals who run their websites on WordPress can purchase our Themes to gain assistance in the creation of those websites. Our themes are templates that change the look of a site.
Sampression, a product of Idealaya Ltd. , offers various services to you (our Client) and your End Users through our website (sampression.com), all of which are conditioned on your agreement to cohere to the following Terms and Conditions without any kind of modification. These Terms and Conditions are subject to change at any time, without prior notice. We recommend you to review these Terms and Conditions on a regular basis. These Terms and Conditions apply to all visitors and everyone who access our site.
You may visit our site without registering. However, to download and purchase any of our themes you will need to register. To purchase our theme, you will need to provide us your PayPal information; we will never store your credit card information. By registering you agree and represent as follows:
- Every information you submit to Sampression is accurate and complete and that you will maintain and promptly update any profile supplied to us to ensure accuracy at all times.
- You agree to be contacted via Email and Text Messaging by Sampression, and third parties if relevant, regarding Sampression’s services.
- By using our service, you are granting us permission to access your account and messages, data, information, text, graphics, audio, video and other material posted/uploaded/transmitted to or through the service using your account.
- You can use the theme in unlimited domain
- You can not publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software
- You can use the theme only for lawful purpose. If your site contains an image, it cannot be utilized in a way that it creates fake identity, obscene, or connected to sensitive subject matters.
- Breach of the license will immediately result in its termination.
Our WordPress themes are released under the GNU Public License version 2. We have used different features in different themes and license of these features have been included in the theme bundle of those themes only. These files are provided to the users solely for personal use. You may not offer them, modified or unmodified, for redistribution or resale.
You may make any necessary modification(s) to our products in accordance with your need and use. However, we will not be responsible for any conflict or error caused due to the customization made.
Sampression respects the rights of third party creators and content owners and expects that you will do the same. We cannot and do not monitor all of the materials posted or transmitted by you and other third-party information providers via our product, including, without limitation, any materials posted via the website. You expressly agree that we:
- will not be liable for Materials and
- reserve the right to review, reject, delete, remove, modify, or edit any material at any time for any reason, without liability and without notice to you.
You will see several images when viewing the theme demos. These photos are used solely as example images and are not included in the membership. No copyrighted photography are packaged with our themes. The photos are used to give the visitor a preview of the theme. These photos should not be saved, copied or redistributed in any way.
Accessing the site
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the access to our site without any notice. We will not be liable if, for any reason, the site is not available at any point in time or for any period.
The following is the list of activities that are prohibited on or through our product:
- Submitting materials, such as contents that promote racism, hatred, discrimination or physical harm of any kind against anyone, that are offensive to the community.
- Engaging in activities or submitting materials that could be harmful to minors and harass or advocate harassment of another person.
- Engaging in the transmission of junk mail or spam or unsolicited mass mailing or collecting personal information about the users without their consent.
- Submitting materials or promoting information that is false, misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene or scandalous.
- Submitting materials that contain restricted or hidden pages or images or password only access pages.
- Submitting materials that display sexually explicit material of any kind.
- Submitting materials that provide information about illegal activities.
- Submitting materials that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms or any other malware.
- Submitting materials that solicit passwords or personal information from the users for unlawful purpose.
- Unauthorised commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent.
- Using spider, manual process or other automatic devices to monitor, copy or scrape web pages or the content of Sampression website for any unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Using any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the working of the product.
- Reverse engineering or disassembling the software or attempting to do so.
- Actions that impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the product or our hardware and software or that of any of our Licensors or Suppliers.
Sampression provides the forum, blogs and comments areas to provide users 18 years of age and older a stimulating forum to express their opinions and share their ideas. Sampression does not endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement, and information posted on the forum. Please be respectful of the people using the forum. Do not use abusive, vulgar and hateful language. The information you disclose when posting in the forum may become public so you should not include any information you do not want other parties to see or use. You at this moment agree that you will not hold Sampression responsible for any third party’s use of information contained in the forum, and you agree not to use usernames that are offensive, obscene or harassing to others. We reserve the right to change your username at any time and for any reason in our discretion.
The site changes regularly
The content of the site may change at any time as we aim to update it regularly. We may suspend the access to the site or close it indefinitely if need be.
Sampression products may be suspended due to interruptions, from time to time, beyond our control. You agree that we will be relieved of our obligations regarding these Terms and Conditions during the interruption period and its consequences continue, only to the extent we are reasonably prevented from fulfilling our obligations, and we shall not be liable for any losses you may suffer as a result. We will make reasonable efforts to notify you of an interruption in writing as soon as we become aware of it.
You must not misuse the site by knowingly introducing malicious viruses, trojans, worms or other technologically harmful materials. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the site, the servers, computer or database connected to the site. Any such breach will be reported to the relevant law enforcement authorities, and your identity will be disclosed to those authorities. Breach of any type will immediately cease your right to use the site. However, we will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a denial-of-service attack, viruses or other malicious materials that may infect your computer device, computer programs, data or other materials due to your use of the site or your downloading of any material posted on it.
Links from the site
Errors and Delays
Sampression shall not be responsible for any errors or delays caused by an incorrect email address provided by you or any other technical problems.
Your purchase subscription of our theme will automatically renew at the end of the year, and you will be automatically billed at the end of your term for the next year if your subscription is still active. You can cancel your subscription at any time from within your PayPal control panel.
We offer refunds to any unsatisfied customer up to 30 days after the purchase of our theme. Simply send us an email at pr(at)thisdomain.com with a description of your problem and a request for the refund. We will not be responsible for any other cost that will incur during the return process.
Please notify us if you want to cancel your order. We will not be able to recall it as your order might have already been dispatched. We cannot guarantee to cancel items from an order.
When you purchase any of our themes, you will be able to ask us your queries through Support Tickets. We will get back to you within 24 hours of our working days (i.e. from Monday to Friday GMT +5:45 and from 10 AM to 5 PM). If you use any of our free themes, you can post your queries in our forum and we will get back to you as soon as possible. We will try to reply within 24 hours in that case.
If you encounter any problem, please get in touch with us through our support area. All the information in this site is copyrighted by sampression.com unless stated.